Sunday, May 29, 2016

Six years today

This post is an old entry in my previous blog. If Mon and I have not married yet, today would've been our sixth year as boyfriend-girlfriend.

Let it be known that Mon and I are engaged... again!

I first told you about our engagement when I "proposed" to Mon last year. Wedding preps have commenced since then but nothing was final until the end of December when we actually decided to move our wedding date up from May 2013 to December 2012... just because we wanted to be together sooner.

May 29, 2012 --- our second year anniversary. I wasn't expecting anything special to happen that day because although I knew that he will still give me a ring, I didn't expect it to happen soon.. and very publicly, if I may add.

I was hoping to receive flowers but what I got was much much more. It was sweet, really. He gave me lots (twelve in total!) of sweet, thoughtful gifts that reminded me of our early days as a couple. Mon made my officemates deliver his gifts at different times throughout the day.

At around 5:40, I saw a text from Mon saying that he was going to be late so I took my time fixing my stuff. When I turned around, there he was on his knees holding a little red box.



I was beyond surprised! The feeling was overwhelming.

Engagement
It's a YES! No doubt about it!
I am more than willing to spend the rest of my life with you.
I LOVE YOU, HONEY <3

1 comment:

  1. may video pala kayo ng proposal ni mamon. tagal mo pinaghintay nakakatawa.

    ReplyDelete