Thursday, April 14, 2016

Throwback Thursday (Gold Coast Edition)


The first leg of our Australian escapade in 2008 was Gold Coast. We only stayed there for two days and we spent it in Sea World and WB Movie World. That was fine with me at the time because I was young and loved theme parks. But given the chance to go there again, I'd probably spend it sunbathing at the beach. The metropolis actually reminded me of Malibu. Guys in shorts and surf boards everywhere! I don't have any pictures of the city (or of the guys!) because I wasn't into photography then. I just really wanted to experience the place and not spend time perfecting photos. Nonetheless, that was what I remembered of the place and I hope to be able to go there again someday with Raymond and our children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment