Monday, March 21, 2016

Musings of a stay-at-home mother


It's eight o'clock in the morning and by now I should be doing tons of things around the house. But no. I'm in bed, waiting for this sleepyhead to rouse from his deep deep slumber. He's been waking up later than usual these past few days. Not a surprise since he's been sleeping later than usual too. I think I should fix his body clock again. I don't like it when he sleeps late. I think he's not taking advantage of the optimal time his body should be recharging. Or something like that. 

Oh to sleep like a child! So peacefully. Not a care in the world. I don't think adults are capable of doing that easily. I'm trying to learn it... but there are just so many things to think about... 

So sleep to your heart's content, my little Alexander. While you still can. As for me, I'll just do it vicariously through you.

No comments:

Post a Comment