Friday, March 25, 2016

Flashback Friday (Kingston-Ottawa Edition)



It was spring. But being a girl from the tropics I had little resistance for cold. I was actually brave, bringing only scarves and coats because hello, it was spring. However, experiencing the actual cold made me go to the nearest store and buy something to bundle me up. After going through so much agony on what to pick, I finally decided on a green winter jacket from The North Face. At talagang hindi man lang spring jacket, winter jacket pa talaga noh?! It made my photos look like I was wearing just one thing the whole 3-week vacation. I was! It's the best, comfiest, you-can-enjoy-doing-anything jacket in the whole wide world.

My feet are really itching to go some place but we have no travel plans in the near future. Priorities, you know! Kaya ayan, Flashback Friday na lang.

Oh how I miss Canada! It's one of the best places I've been to. Photos were taken at Kingston and Ottawa. And with me are my gorgeous cousins, Marice and Rodney. Enjoy the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment