Monday, August 20, 2012

What I really feel right now

weddingplanner
source

For the past few weeks, I've been confronted with things that we still have to do for the wedding. The truth is at this point, I really just want to get it over and done with. Don't get me wrong, okay? I love that I'm finally getting married and for the most part, I enjoy preparing for it. But honestly, sometimes the "little" things can be so tiring. It also doesn't help that we're having a destination wedding. Travelling to and from Tagaytay can take up a lot of our time and energy... and gas money.

But I love what this wedding will mean to my life. You see, this wedding will get me a mighty fine husband! This wedding will mean that I will get to spend the rest of my life taking care of and being taken cared of by this passionate, smart, strong, witty, happy, romantic man who loves me. It means tumbling down the rabbit hole together, being there for him through thick and thin, in sickness and in health and all those mumjo jumbo and there is no one, and I mean ABSOLUTELY no one I would want to be with in life than Mon. I choose him over everyone and everything in this world. Nothing excites me more than what we have and what we will have together.

Which is why even if this wedding feels like a pain to prepare sometimes, I am more than happy to do it! Because the culmination of our marriage is something that is worth celebrating grandly, at least for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment